Helping with Self-Sufficiency
The primary purpose of LSF Family Focus | Comprehensive Refugee Services Employment Program is to provide support to refugees by finding them employment to achieve self-sufficiency. LSF Employment Services include:
We can help with:
- Development of Employability and Family Self-Sufficiency Plans
- Job search assistance including activities so that they obtain related work skills until they are employed.
- Job placement and support services which include assistance with childcare and/or transportation costs and/or other work-related expenses.
- Employment Preparation Sessions: evaluating the work skills of those we serve and helping them prepare for job interviews.
- Retention and Support Services: providing counseling and guidance for employed refugees so that they keep their jobs and succeed in the workplace.
We are here to help you get started and to answer any questions, first step is to call or visit an LSF Family Focus Refugee & Immigration Services location near you.
SpanTran is our recommended international credentials evaluation service. They have created a custom application for LSF Family Focus that will ensure you select the right kind of evaluation at a discounted rate.