We can help.
LSF Family Focus Refugee Services resettlement staff work with refugees daily and understand the heartache, pain and fear of not having a place to call home and trying to start anew in an unfamiliar place.
We can help with:
- Housing Assistance
- Translation and English as a Second Language Tutoring
- Referrals to medical professionals, healthcare support and other service providers
- Cultural Orientation
- Mentoring Services
- Linking Refugees with Church and Community Groups
- Employment and Self Sufficiency
- Learn more about how we work to establish a welcoming community and new home for refugees
This would be a paragraph about what a client can expect and where to start. It would also give them a ballpark timeline of how long these processes can take and any tips to speed the process along. It would lead into the service locator below, with something like.
We are here to help you get started and to answer any questions, first step is to call or visit an LSF Family Focus Refugee & Immigration Services location near you.